Ancient Mysteries main@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
Enter here for a spiritual perspective of things that modern science and accepted history fail to adequately explain, from Atlantis to Zoroaster. Including, but not limited to, lost worlds, lost sciences, Lemuria, Dropa disks, underground cities, ancient tunnels, magick, Maya, Inca, Egypt, trepanation, giants, leylines, megaliths, aether, Keely, Pyramids, Hall of Records, labyrinths, Cayce, Blavatsky, prophets, psychics, mystics, occult, metaphysics, paranormal, esoteric, enlightenment, Tiwanaku, poleshifts, ice-ages, catastrophism, global disasters, hidden wisdom, alchemy, chakras, stars, stones, and more. Science and history were the starting point, but the greatest discoveries were implied by the mystics, and concluded from personal observations.
- -This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted. Please tread lightly on important topics like religion that can lead to controversy.
- -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- -Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list.
- -Posts should be on topic and courteous, new members, and violators will be moderated. 3 posts per day max. Close your post with your first name.
- -Atheists, satanists, skeptics, and debunkers have their own forums, and their ideas are not welcome here, we investigate and discuss ancient mysteries. This list is not for promoting websites, books, cults, or events. Only those who believe in God are welcome here.
- -No member[s] will be permitted to control or limit the free flow of ideas, by making a disproportionate number of posts, or insisting that their ideas are the only correct ones. Mystics offer valuable information, even though their source is inspiration, not acceptable to some scientists.
- -Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another is welcome. Have fun, but don't be offensive.
- - I have explored the ancient ruins and relics of America, and traveled all over the world, thru 25 countries.
- -The cover photo was taken by me at an archaic site on the island of Bali.
- 712 Members
- 10,980 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: main@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
- Subscribe: main+subscribe@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: main+unsubscribe@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
- Group Owner: main+owner@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
- Help: main+help@Ancient-Mysteries.groups.io
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #poll-notice 2 Topics
- #'s-rediscovered 1 Topics